The Way Of Slav 3. Run
Time & Location
About the Event
The Way Of Slav 3 - duathlon spring edition.
Rules are simple - cycle or run as much as you can do between 6am and 2pm ( water and snack station available from 8am).
- 10km laps
- half trail, half road
- new route
- water and snacks available
- option of - bike on Saturday, run on Sunday or weekend event - do both, cycle Saturday, run Sunday
- medals for everyone and for each day
- kick off 8am, Radford Bank, Stafford ST17 4PG - those who wish can start from 6am
Start and finish of each lap at Meadow Road Park car park ( free car park). That's where feed station will be. From there you go left Silkmore Ln then right on roundabout Lancaster Road, right again after the corner York Rd and then left straight away - there's a little walk path on the left. Stay on it until get to main road - Queensville and go right. Pass Aldi, cross the bridge and join canals just after Radford Bank Inn on left. Turn right under the bridge and run along canals until get to Acton Trussell. You will take right through the fields just before the Moat House Hotel and go through fields over river bridge, under m6 bridge. Just keep going straight ahead through little field's gates until you get to the last one by a449. Turn right. Stay on a449, through roundabout under m6, straight ahead on mosspit roundabout, over the train track bridge and turn right straight after - Gravel Ln. At the end turn right - a little path bridge and jump on School Ln - there's 100m ish no path so be extra careful. Take first left - St Peter's Gardens and stay on it until get to Rickerscote Rd where you go right. Stay on Rickerscote Rd until it changes into Silkmore Ln and the finish line of the lap will be 600-700m on your left.
- Saturday and Sunday£17.99+£0.45 Service fee£17.99+£0.45 Service fee0£0
- Sunday run.£11.99+£0.30 Service fee£11.99+£0.30 Service fee0£0