The Way Of Slav 3. Cycle
Time & Location
About the Event
The Way Of Slav 3 - duathlon spring edition.
Rules are simple - cycle or run as much as you can do between 6am and 2pm ( water and snack station available from 8am).
- 10km laps
- half trail, half road
- new route
- water and snacks available
- option of - bike on Saturday, run on Sunday or weekend event - do both, cycle Saturday, run Sunday
- medals for everyone and for each day
- kick off 8am, Radford Bank, Stafford ST17 4PG - those who wish can start from 6am
Start at the Meadow Road Park car park ( free) Head Silkmore Ln towards Radford Bank Inn. Join canals and cycle along until you get to Acton Trussell. After the bridge turn right then Left on Mill Lane. Be careful - especially runners, there's no Path up until you get to Mill Lane roundabout - a449 - where you go right. Here cyclists can choose to stay on road or cycle on path. You'd go. All way down to Kingsley Road where you turn right. Stay on Kingsley Rd and turn left on Reva Road then right, up the little bridge about 200m from turn. Up the bridge, cross the road and take a little alley on the left, keep going till get to the bridge then follow that little path to the right. All way down that path until you see a basketball cage on left, turn left to join Meadow Road. Finish of the lap is at the end on right.
- Saturday bike£11.99+£0.30 Service fee£11.99+£0.30 Service fee0£0
- Saturday and Sunday£17.99+£0.45 Service fee£17.99+£0.45 Service fee0£0